St. Vladimir Chip Lake Cemetery

Two cemetery parcels - one was called the Chip Lake Community Cemetery and the other was called Russian Orthodox Catholic Church of St. Vladimir at Chip Lake - are now united into one cemetery property which has the FCA (Final Certificate of Approval) which means it is recognized as a fully functioning cemetery. 

 

   

BENDL, Franz Maria

John Hut

1897 - 1975

Nick Melnick

Peter Melnick

Felemon Serko

Sergi Serko

 

 

Page is under construction -

contact for the new cemetery is Nina Kencis

nina@monasterypress.com

 

home................................................................................to Etched in Stone..............................................................................................................................back to top